Yes, I Can
This posting can help you solve your problems.
It happened again. I had a very tough problem I could not solve. I tried searching on the Internet but what I found was mostly people wanting to sell me something. Then the magic happened. My subconscious mind came through with a solution. It seems to have considered all my needs and circumstances. First I have some preliminary work to do – then I’ll put this solution into action.
Have you ever had some problem that you couldn’t seem to solve? Why not try putting that old reliable tool into action. That tool, of course, is your subconscious mind. It can be your ever faithful slave. It has an unlimited storehouse of information and it can be very creative.
Using my method
Let me explain how to use your subconscious mind. There are certain rules you must follow.
1. Carefully review a written statement of the problem for several minutes.
2. Expect your subconscious mind to solve the problem.
3. Don’t be concerned about the problem any more.
4. Go to sleep so your subconscious mind can review the problem and find possible solutions.
5. When a possible solution to the problem pops into your conscious mind after a few days, try it out.
Why my method works
The above steps show your subconscious mind that you are serious about getting the problem solved.
Now you know the basics. You can use this method to start training your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind wants to help out. You just have to follow the above rules.