Ways to Empower Your Life
You may have noticed the growing income disparity between the super rich, the rich, and the middle class in the United States. Also, it has become apparent that getting a college education is no longer a guarantee of earning a good living. It seems the usual aids to advancement no longer exist for ordinary people. So you may wonder what you can do to improve your life. This posting provides one answer.
The key factors to success
I believe there are two kinds of factors that determine a person’s ability to be successful in life. These are key factors and common factors.
Most of the key factors (summarized below) were contained in the magical revelations I received from the universe. I developed the other key factors while discovering how to use my subconscious mind to solve problems. These key factors allow an ordinary person to change their outlook on life and develop the personal powers needed to overcome obstacles and achieve their goals.
The common factors are the ones described in most success and self-help books, courses, and seminars. These common factors are such things as ambition, hard work, mastermind groups, persistence, setting meaningful goals, and so on. These common factors can be very useful in improving your life. However, I believe you first need to apply the key factors to get the most benefit from these common factors.
Here are the key factors:
- The beliefs hidden away in your subconscious mind greatly influence your results in life.
- These beliefs may not reflect your current abilities or true desires.
- Empowering beliefs encourage you to become successful.
- Limiting beliefs discourage you from becoming successful.
- You can overcome the harmful effect of limiting beliefs by implanting empowering beliefs into your subconscious mind.
- You are personally responsible for your own success or failure in life. Don’t let other people or adverse circumstances defeat you. Take charge of your own life.
- You can use your subconscious mind to solve problems, make decisions, and improve your work.
- You can use your subconscious mind to give you special powers.
- Your subconscious mind, properly trained, can become your best friend.
How people can become empowered
I believe that people become empowered by experiencing special circumstances that will lead them to seek out and achieve meaningful challenges or goals. Here is my list of special circumstances:
- They may have been raised by a rich family that provided them with an exclusive education, contacts with people in similar circumstances, and a strong feeling of entitlement.
- They may have been raised in a supportive family that gave them ambition and self-confidence.
- They may have been placed in a position of power, which forced them to overcome various challenges.
- They may have survived a life-threatening situation, which made them realize their innate powers.
- At some time in their lives, they may have had a driving ambition to achieve a difficult goal.
- At some point in their lives, they may have been encouraged by a friend, colleague, or mentor to begin improving their life.
I believe that all of the above circumstances and the subsequent successes can instill empowering beliefs into a person’s subconscious mind. I also believe that successful people may not be aware of these empowering beliefs hidden away in their subconscious minds.
Finally, I believe that the direct method of implanting empowering beliefs into the subconscious mind may be the best way for ordinary people to improve their lives.
How I empowered my life
When I was approaching retirement age, I was worried about my future. I had spent most of my adult life stuck in a lackluster career in public accounting. I had gradually lost most of my ambition, energy, and self-confidence. Most people would say that I was just lazy. I recall one Christmas gift from the office when they gave me an alarm clock. It was a well-deserved gift because I often was late coming in to work.
Toward the end of my career, I became convinced that the US would be facing hard times because of the growing public debt. This belief led me to start work on a website to help people during the hard times I expected. However, I kept running into roadblocks and going around in circles. It appeared that I lacked the energy and writing skills needed to complete this project.
Because of receiving two previous gifts, I asked the universe for help. It took about a year for the revelations to arrive and for me to understand them. However, even after receiving these magical revelations, I failed to put them into action. It seemed I was doomed to live out a dreary and unproductive retirement. Then I received a third gift from the universe – a surge of energy that came to me one morning. This led me to redouble my work on the website, and to start testing and using the insights from the magical revelations.
I created a visualization to give myself a burst of energy whenever I needed it. Also, I implanted empowering beliefs into my subconscious mind. These methods turned my life around and allowed me to complete my website. Later on, I was able to write several self-help ebooks. It was thrilling to experience my new abilities.
So I ask you, if a person as lazy and pitiful as I was could improve his life, could you do the same? I believe you could. However, you would have to have an open mind and a strong desire to improve your life. Of course, I can’t offer any guarantees of success. All I can offer are the insights and methods I developed while training and empowering my subconscious mind.
Taking the next steps
As a first step, you can decide to try empowering your own life. As the next step, you might want to try starting a sideline business. For further information about taking these steps, you can study the resources below:
- Review the other postings to this blog and read those articles that appeal to you.
- Review the contents of my website and read those subjects that interest you. Go to the above My Website page.
- Review the descriptions of my low-cost ebooks and purchase any that might help you. Go to the above My Kindle Books page.
During these hard times, I believe that you will have to rely mostly on yourself, your family, your neighbors, and your friends. You may want to form a support group with people you can trust in emergencies.
This posting can help you take the required actions. However, there is no guarantee that my information will lead to success. You have to accept responsibility for your own success or failure in life.